Short scenes of Fifty Shades of Grey from Today Show

Friday, February 06, 2015





Hey Guys! Fifty Shades is 5 days from today!! Well, for those countries with February 11 as its showing date like here, in the Philippines, in Belgium, and in France. I'm so excited for the showing! Die hard fans have been waiting about 1.5 years for this movie, and here it is! 5 days to go!! <3

So anyway, the Today Show has been releasing short clips since Monday, I think? and if you haven't seen them yet, and you're interested, keep on reading mate! because I'm going to share them or their links here. :) The clips are so steamy! If you're looking forward to seeing Christian (Jamie) and Ana's (Dakota) chemistry, I bet you're going to love these cliffhanging scenes! ;)


1. The Scene in the Hardware store.
This was when Christian surprises Ana in Clayton's! :)



2. The Interview.
You'll be seeing the first-known line of Mr. Grey from the first trailer here. 




3. A little more of the elevator scene.
I don't think this was a part of the scenes from Today Show (since it's more of a teaser or trailer); but how can you skip the added elevator scenes?!
Oh- and yes, you may LOL at Ana's hair. HAHAHA



4. The scene when Ana wakes up in Christian's room.


5. Ana meets Momma Grey!!


6. Christian shows Ana the Playroom.
Okay, this is by far, my favorite scene. I love the intensity with the music and all towards the end of the video. It really gave me goosebumps, and I really love how Sam Taylor-Johnson (the director. Yes, the wife of Aaron Johnson of Kickass) planned the scenes out.


That's it so far! I'll start posting them here everytime it comes out. If you're interested in the soundtrack too, I could do a post of all the released tracks! :)
Aaalso, I've been doing a short, vine-line countdown in instagram! 
You could check them out here: instagram.com/sammieeeow
or you could just really check out my instagram! teehee. Oh, if you're wondering why I don't post them directly on Vine, it's because VineClient (an uploader for PC) isn't working. :( I used to have a Vine though: vine.co/SamanthaTrevelyanGrey.
I'll be having them in my sidebar when I've finished editing the links for my other social networking accounts. :) I post alot of FSOG stuff there. Mostly, shares though.

Until my next post! :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe