Super Easy Quesadilla Recipe

Tuesday, May 03, 2016


As promised on my instagram account: I am going to share my super duper easy Quesadilla recipe!

Now, what makes my Quesadilla recipe super easy is that I only have few contents in my Quesadilla. Mainly-- White Onions.

Ingredients:
☀ Cheddar Cheese (less than a whole brick)
☀ Minced White Onions
☀ Butter
☀ Tortillas



Tools needed:
☀ Frying pan. The flat one, and not the deep one.



☀ Fork
☀ Cheese Grater
☀ Spatula



☀ A plate that's bigger than the size of your torilla.

Directions:

1. Chop Onions




2. Lay a piece of Tortilla and lay it on the plate. Grate cheese on the tortilla.



3. Sprinkle some onion



4. Grate cheese again to 'cover' the onions



5. Place second tortilla on top of the cheese and onions on the first tortilla.



6. Heat the frying pan in medium heat. Put butter on the pan. Amount isn't specified, but butter makes everything delicious, so i usually put about 3/4ths of a tablespoon of butter.




7. When the butter's completely melted, use spatula and fork to place the Quesadilla on the frying pan. Leave it to brown.



8. Get another 3/4ths or 1/2 tablespoon of butter and spread it on the top tortilla. I personally stick it to the sides of the pan so that it would melt a bit, then I'd spread it on the tortilla.





9. Check bottom tortilla if brown. If it is, flip Quesadilla.






10. Check again if the now-bottom-tortilla is brown. If yes, transfer to plate.





13. Cut to 4 pieces (optional)



And that's it!! You have your Quesadilla! Pretty easy, right?
Now, go ahead and make one! Haha!



'Till my next post! x







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe