"The Statistical Probability of Love at first sight" book review

Thursday, March 12, 2015


Though, I really don't think that it was love at first sight. :/

Rating: 8/10

I really don't believe in love at first sight!! I mean, how do you love someone... instantly? How can you love a person when you haven't even talked with them, or when you haven't gotten to know them and who they really are? Unless, you fell inlove with the person's looks, then I guess that's possible. I don't think love at first sight was what the actors had and had literally meant in the book, but.. but..
ugh, please read the book too. :(((
So I found the book 'good'. It wasn't booming or explosively good, but it was good. Like, it's easy to read, and it wasn't all about boy-girl romance. The love for family was also there, or at least the family aspect was there too, which was great! but the pacing can be slow, because the whole setting of the story is only 2-4 days? and it was filled with flashbacks, and memories. For me, the story doesn't have much depth, and it was more on the chance and destiny or cause and effect thing. It was still worth the read though, and I'll surely be reading "The Geography of You and Me" next. :)

What to expect:

✽ A "just be together already!" feeling
or
✽ A "just kiss already!" feeling
✽ Maturity moments
✽ Time confusion (you might. I experienced it lol)
✽ Frustration when it comes to the guy's course
✽ A cliff hanger


Was the book sweet or did it give you butterflies and stuff?

It wasn't much. Well, I didn't get lots of 'butterflies'.


Was it more of the romance part or the family part?

I think it was more focused on the family part. :)


What book has similar atmosphere with this one?

Probably Miranda Keneally's "Things I can't forget". :)


Recommended?

Could be. :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe