"Mara Dyer" Trilogy Book Review

Thursday, February 05, 2015



What happens when you’ve reached the top?
You’ve got nowhere to go except down:
Pretty much explains what I thought about the trilogy. :/


Rating: 8/10

During the time I started reading the Mara Dyer trilogy, the last book wasn’t yet released; and it took more than five months before it was released late this year. About October or November of this year? Yep, it was ‘quite’ a long time, so maybe my negative comment about the last book is due to the length of my gap in reading the last book, and the second. Maybe. Maybe.
So anyway, the thing is, that really was the only thing that sucked for me. The third book; but the first and second book was so great for me that I couldn’t feel at ease after finishing the second one, since it was such a cliffhanger! I mean seriously, Noah Shaw! :(( so it was really great. I loved the first two books, and I couldn’t wait to read the third one that I even scheduled an alarm for its release. However, I didn’t find the third one nice. It suddenly became divergent-ish (not that I hate divergent), but it became too scientific instead of supernatural, that I thought it was becoming too misleading.
And the ending was… well, senseless? I just found the third book as well as the ending really unsatisfactory. :( but don’t not read it guys! It’s really worth the try! The first and second book were really great! And so might the third one for you, so please don’t miss the chance in reading the trilogy! :( :)


What to expect:

 Spookiness
 Creeps
 Mysteries
 Sweet and cute romance!
 Love
 Destinies
Tragedies
 Cliffhanger in the second book
 Supernatural
 Indian plots
 Scientific stuff
Coincidences
Deep love

Will it make me bite my nails?

Yes! It can be reaally spooky :>


Is it hard to stop reading, that I might stay up all night reading it?

Yeeees!!


Is the male protagonist a ‘swooner’?

Yes oh yes. <3


Will it make me cry?

Not really :(


Is the story unique?

Yes, actually! :)


Were you satisfied?

Eeeehhh.. :/


Recommended?

The first and second book, yes! but since without the third book, the story won’t be concluded, then I guess I’ll be recommending the whole trilogy then. Try reading it, guys! :)
If you’re planning on reading the Mara Dyer Trilogy/ you’ve read it already/ reading it already, I’m more than curious to know what you guys thought of it! :) especially with how my opinion turned out. :( I want to know if the gap between the second and third book only altered my view or opinion on the book huhu.
So please guys, if you want to share opinions about the trilogy, please don’t hesistate to! I’ll reply as soon as I go online. :)
Till my next post! :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe